We strongly recommend that you:
- Read these Terms carefully before using www.hotvalue.net.
- Print a copy for future reference.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be deemed to have taken effect when posted on www.hotvalue.net (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the Terms on each occasion you use www.hotvalue.net. By accessing www.hotvalue.net, registering an Account or using the Services offered by iKnow General Trading Co. on the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with all or any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to discontinue your use of www.hotvalue.net.
Account and Registered User
- In order to access certain functions of the Service, including the ability to order and purchase Products, you must register and create an account on www.hotvalue.net., secured by a password (the “Account”). Any Account so created is personal and exclusive to you and is non-transferable to any third party.
- If you register and create an Account, you are a “Registered User”. To be a Registered User, you must be 21 years of age and must provide true and accurate information (including your name, date of birth, e-mail address, credit/debit card details and other details) as requested during the Account creation process. Subject to applicable law, as a parent or guardian of a minor aged between 18 and 21, you may permit such minor to use your Account, on the basis that you remain fully liable for use of the Account and for any use of the Service by such minor through your Account. We may carry out further checks to verify your age with a registered credit reference (or similar) agency and, if we are unable to verify you are over 21 years, we may cancel your order.
- By registering at and using www.hotvalue.net., you warrant that the information provided by you in the course of the registration process is true and accurate and you undertake to ensure that such information is kept updated. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Account or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately (see Contact Us for more information and contact details).
- As a Registered User, you may order and purchase Products through the Service. If a payment is applicable to your order for a Product, you agree to pay the full amount for that Product as indicated during the order process, including shipping costs or other charges that may be applicable to such order.
- The “confirmation” stage sets out the final details of your order. Following that, we will send to you an order acknowledgement e-mail, detailing the Products you have ordered. You may note that this e-mail is not an order confirmation or order acceptance by us.
- After acceptance of your order, completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch of the Products ordered to you if you have paid through your Card or at the delivery of Products at your address, however subject to our receiving full payment for the Products, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it ( refer to Returns Policy for details).
- We may not retain details of your order for you to subsequently access on www.hotvalue.net. Therefore, we suggest that you print these Terms and the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you wish to obtain specific details of your previous orders, you may Contact Us by clicking here and you will be directed to our Customer Service contact page or you may call our customer service.
- From time to time there may be errors in the pricing of the Products that appear on the Website or during the order process. There may also be errors in transmission resulting in interruption of your purchase. IKnow will in good faith try to resolve any issues that may arise as a result of such errors. You agree to cooperate with IKnow General Trading Company to resolve such issues, and you agree that IKnow General Trading Company shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
- Parties other than IKnow General Trading Company may operate stores, provide services or sell their Products on www.hotvalue.net . Your purchase from these third party sellers are charged at the time you place your order and will be in accordance with the Terms as well as any other terms and conditions that such third party sellers may include. IKnow General Trading Company does not warrant the offerings of any of these third party businesses or individuals and purchasing from such third party businesses or individuals is done at your own risk and cost.
- We take payment from your credit or debit card (“Card”) at the time we receive your order for the relevant Products, after we have checked your Card details. We also accept cash or Card payment on delivery of the Products, subject to the conditions mentioned at Section 5 below. Products are supplied subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the Products, we will inform you as soon as possible and a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the Products.
- To ensure that your Card is not being used without your consent, if you select Knet as your favored payment method we will direct you to the Knet payment gateway where you will be asked to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date, & pin code). Alternatively, if you chose Visa/MasterCard as your preferred payment method you will be directed to the MasterCard Internet Gateway Service website (MiGS), where you will be required to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date & pin code). We may validate your name, address, and other Personal Information provided by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting the Terms, you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, Personal Information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency (Knet or MiGS), which may keep a record of that information. You may note that this is done only to confirm your identity and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the applicable law.
- Responsibility to verify the Customer and Customer’s Card Information, and to rightfully authorize the transaction deducting payments from the card lies with the respective payment gateway and /or the issuer bank of the card being used. IKnow General Trading Company is not liable for any losses or damages occurring out of fraudulent transactions happening due to attacks or breaches on any payment gateway, attacks or breaches on issuer banks, or due to Customer’s Card details, PIN verification details, password verification details or any other details authorizing purchase on the payment gateway being acquired by persons of malicious intent or persons who may not be the rightful owners of the card.
- The price you pay for the Products ordered is the price displayed on www.hotvalue.net.at the time we receive your order, subject to the following exceptions. While we try to ensure that all prices of the Products on www.hotvalue.net.are mentioned accurately, it is possible that errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling such order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and have already paid for the Products, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment can be made by any method specified at www.hotvalue.net.. For information about secure online ordering, see Security.
- Risk of loss or damage and Title to any Products you order on www.hotvalue.net.shall pass to you on delivery of the Products at the address provided with your confirmed order or on the date of first attempted delivery by us, however subject to us having received full payment for the Products.
- All prices are shown in Kuwaiti Dinar (KD) and include taxes (if applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise (see Home Delivery Information and Delivery & Installation for further details including delivery charges).
Payment on Delivery
As mentioned at Section above, we also offer our Registered Users the option to pay for the Products ordered, either by cash or Card upon delivery at their address, should they opt for such service during the placement of order/checkout. However, any such payment on delivery shall be subject to the following:
- Cash is to be presented to our authorized customer service representative for collection on the spot prior to receiving delivery of the Products ordered. Our customer service representative will also carry a mobile payment terminal for you to make payment by Card (KNet, Visa/Mastercard).
- Upon receipt of full payment, the customer service representative will hand over the Products with the invoice and the delivery note.
- It may be noted that we do not accept payments by cheque or gift vouchers or discount coupons in place of cash or Card when using Payment on Delivery option (Discount Coupons if applicable, should be applied prior to checkout).
- To ensure prompt and timely delivery, the customer will be contacted at least 30 minutes prior to delivery.
- Ordered Products cannot be withheld by the customer on credit. Payment for the Products ordered is to be made at delivery. It may be noted that the person taking delivery of the Products should be the Registered User who had ordered the Products or his/her authorized person, providing adequate proof of such authorization.
- In the event where you are not at home or at the specified location for order delivery, the customer service representative will wait at the address mentioned for a grace period of one hour with your ordered Products. Inability to establish contact during that time will prompt him to depart and a call will be made again later in the day. Should that fail, the order will be returned for another attempt on the following day.
- In case our customer service representatives are unable to reach the customer within 24 hours of placing the order; it will automatically be deemed as cancelled.
- Payment on Delivery option is not available for all Products and Products covered under the Pre-Order category, but is available for select Products as can be seen on the Website during your purchase of Products.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of www.hotvalue.netshall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material and/or content only as expressly authorized by our licensors or us.
- All Product names, trade names, service names, tag lines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text (e.g., all capital letters), (collectively, “Marks”) are trademarks owned by or licensed to IKnow General Trading Company, unless otherwise noted. The Marks on www.hotvalue.netare variously protected by the laws of the State of Kuwait and other countries. Use of any of these Marks may not be made without the prior written consent of IKnow General Trading Company, except for the sole purpose of identifying the Products or Services originating from IKnow General Trading Company
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content shown at www.hotvalue.net is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content only for the purpose of using this Website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of www.hotvalue.net is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- The Website may provide the opportunity for Registered Users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions, or other information (“User Content”) on www.hotvalue.net . You warrant that any such User Content submitted by you to www.hotvalue.net is original (and does not infringe the copyright of others), and you hereby grant IKnow General Trading Company a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use such User Content so submitted, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive all rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to public moral or is defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes copyright, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law.
- IKnow General Trading Company has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or User Content, and takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted by you or content posted by any third party.
Liability and Indemnity
- IKnow General Trading Company does not warrant that the Website or any of the Services or Products available through it will be uninterrupted or free from errors. There may be delay, omissions, interruption, and/or inaccuracies in materials or Service available through www.hotvalue.net.
- IKnow General Trading Company makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or non-infringement of any content on the Website or Services available through it.
- Although IKnow General Trading Company takes reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms or other malicious code to www.hotvalue.net, IKnow General Trading Company does not represent or warrant that the Website, or the Service or Products or materials that may be made available through www.hotvalue.netare free from such destructive features. IKnow General Trading Company is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features or arising directly or indirectly from such features.
- In no event shall IKnow General Trading Company be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, incidental, indirect, special or consequential losses, damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information system), even if IKnow General Trading Company has been advised, knew, or should have known of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or related to: (i) your use of or reliance on www.hotvalue.net, any information, hyperlinks or content contained therein, or Services included on or otherwise made available to you through www.hotvalue.net; (ii) your provision of information, personal or otherwise, to IKnow General Trading Company; (iii) the provision of Services by IKnow General Trading Company; or (iv) acts or negligence on the part of IKnow General Trading Company, its agents or employees.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IKNOW GENERAL TRADING COMPANY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR IKNOW GENERAL TRADING COMPANY’S SERVICES, OR WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY IKNOW GENERAL TRADING COMPANY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF A PATENT, TRADEMARK OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION AND LINKS CONTAINED THEREIN, IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, IKnow General Trading Company’s aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss or damage that you may incur on any account whatsoever, arising out of your use of the Website, shall be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the Product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same cause.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you. If you use www.hotvalue.net, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and its password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. www.hotvalue.netis not intended for selling Products to children, but only to adults who can purchase with a Card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 21 years of age you can use www.hotvalue.netonly with the permission and involvement of your parent or guardian, subject to applicable law.
- IKnow General Trading Company reserves the right to refuse Service, terminate Accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders anytime at their sole discretion.
- By using www.hotvalue.net and/or the Service, you agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold IKnow General Trading Company, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of www.hotvalue.netor the Service, your non-compliance with applicable law or regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing www.hotvalue.netor the Service, or any action taken by IKnow General Trading Company as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of these Terms or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of these Terms has occurred.
- Your use of the Website and the contract between you and IKnow General Trading Company shall be governed by the law of Kuwait, without regard to the conflict of law rules and any dispute between you and IKnow General Trading Company will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Kuwait.
- We have selected the Products on the basis that they will be used for personal use only. If you are planning to use them for business purposes you are advised to make sure that you are covered by a proper insurance plan. Where you decide to use the Products in the course of a business, we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose. Our maximum liability to business users arising out of or in connection with the Products shall be limited to the replacement value of the Product in question (except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in respect of fraud). In relation to business users, we do not accept liability for the fitness of Products for business purposes, nor do we accept liability for loss of use of the Product, nor any loss over and above the cost of the Products in the event of a claim for breach of warranty or condition.
- IKnow General Trading Company shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver Products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms if the same is wholly or partly caused by events of Force Majeure and/or caused, whether directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. For the avoidance of any doubt, Force Majeure events shall, without being limited, mean and include events of war, riots, civil war, rebellion, earthquake, cyclones, flood or any other natural physical disaster and/or acts of God.
- Any links or references to other Internet sites (“hyperlinks”) contained on www.hotvalue.netare provided by IKnow General Trading Company merely as a convenience to users of www.hotvalue.net, and IKnow General Trading Company is not responsible for the content or operation of any such linked Internet sites. Any hyperlinks to such linked Internet sites should no way be construed as an endorsement, representation or promotion by IKnow General Trading Company as to the content, representation, accuracy, products or services found or otherwise described in such linked Internet sites. Use of those linked Internet sites/hyperlinks is done at your own risk and cost.
- You agree that you will not assign, transfer, or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms or any related order for Products to any third party, unless agreed upon in writing by IKnow General Trading Company.
- IKnow General Trading Company reserves the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these Terms or any related contract, to any third party.
- If any part of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
- These Terms do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party, except a person who is a permitted successor or assignee, named as such under Section 8.5 or 8.6.
- No delay or failure by IKnow General Trading Company to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of IKnow General Trading Company.
- These Terms including the documents or other sources referred to in these Terms supersede all prior representations, understandings and agreements between you and IKnow General Trading Company relating to the use of www.hotvalue.net (including the use of Services and/or order of Products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and IKnow General Trading Company for your use of www.hotvalue.net.
- When you visit www.hotvalue.netor send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communication from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on www.hotvalue.net. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
As part of our promotional activities, we may issue Discount Coupons to our Registered Users from time to time, which can be redeemed by the Registered Users, subject to the following;
- Discount Coupons distributed by us, if any, are redeemable only at www.hotvalue.net , unless stated otherwise.
- Discount Coupons are valid during the promotional periods for which they are issued.
- Discount Coupons are valid from their date of issue until the mentioned expiry date.
- Discount Coupons if being used for online ordering, must be used prior to checkout.
- It may be noted that a Discount Coupon cannot be used twice or partially used or exchanged for shopping credit.
- Only one Discount Coupon can be used per order/online transaction. However, it may be noted that multiple Product purchases using one Discount Coupon is allowed.
- All Discount Coupons issued are valid for use in Kuwait only.
- We reserve the right to exclude without any advance notice, the use of Discount Coupons on special limited-time promotions that we offer on the Website from time to time.
Returns are Easy
We are committed to selling high quality Products that we hope you enjoy using. Nonetheless we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be occasions when you need to exchange or return something you have bought. You must therefore make sure that you check your Products carefully at the time of delivery before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your delivery receipt and copy of your order, which is accessible from your online profile at www.hotvalue.net, as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries. Products purchased can be returned or exchanged within fourteen (14) days from the purchase date, subject to the conditions of this Section 13.
All sizes and measurements of the Products are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. It may be occasionally possible that the Product specification from the manufacturer may change or we may have trouble with the supply of certain Products and may therefore supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not satisfied with the replacement or substitute, you can return such Products in accordance with the conditions of this Section 13 or opt for either gift coupons or an exchange Product for the amount you had initially paid.
If you change your decision within fourteen (14) days from the date of the purchase of the Products, we may accept return of such Products or allow their replacement, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All Products we sell are covered by our fourteen (14) day Returns are Easy policy
- We accept return of the Products purchased by you or replace them, provided they are in good condition, saleable and merchantable. If the purchased Products– because of their nature or the way they are packaged or wrapped- can never be reinstituted to the position as they were at the purchase date or can never be offered for sale to the general public, then we may have the right to reject their return or replacement unless for a manufacturing defect that was not apparent to you upon purchasing and unless you have been informed of and accepted such defect.
- The Products to be returned or replaced do have a defect, do not comply with the specifications applicable at Kuwait, or if the existing defect cannot be made good without affecting the quality of such Products. If the quality of the Products will not be compromised, we may have the right to reject replacement or return of such Products.
- Products can be replaced or returned if they are not genuine or are counterfeit. It may be noted that we do not charge any extra fee for the return or replacement of Products.
- We may have the right of not accepting the return or replacement of Products, if they were sold during special promotions and/or sales.
- We have the right not to replace or return specific Products like watches, food items, undergarments etc. that come in contact with skin, unless for manufacturing defects or non-compliance with the prescribed specifications or standards or if the Product sold is different from the Product paid for by you. In such cases, we may provide alternative Products unless we agree otherwise with you.
- You may note that refunds are made in the same manner as you made the purchase or or you have the option to accept gift coupons or exchange Product for the amount you had initially paid, as you may choose to specify when you contact our customer service center or fill the contact form on the Contact Us page.
- You may also note that refunds made on Knet, MasterCard, MIGs or Visa may take up to 4-6 weeks.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
All Products purchased from www.hotvalue.net will be covered with six months. The extended.
Any failure or break down of Products: The Warranty does not cover repairs caused by misuse, improper installation, breakage, and spillage of liquids.